I got the idea for this beautiful card from another video tutorial that Tami White posted. She's absolutely amazing and her videos are sooooo funny! I think it's one of my favorite Christmas cards this year.
The tree's on white card stock and here's how I made it:
- Cut a triangle out of chipboard
- Tape it to the front of a Stampin' Up! Petals-A-Plenty embossing folder
- Put card stock inside embossing folder then put through Big Shot w/the following sandwich starting at the bottom:
- multi-level platform with both tabs closed
- one acrylic cutting pad
- embossing folder (with chipboard attached) don't use second cutting pad, the chipboard takes it's place
- Remove card stock from embossing folder
- Color the center of each flower (Tami used SU! Shimmer paint w/a Qtip) I used Gold Lame' Smooch Accent Ink (the applicator's perfect for this!)
- Cut star out of gold card stock with Scentsational Season die and attach it with a mini pop dot
- Attach front (tree) to gold card stock then wrap ribbon around both layers top to bottom
- Attach gold layer to the base (SU! Very Vanilla)
- Create bow with mini bowdabra and attach to ribbon
Please let me know if you have any questions, I'm always happy to help. I always appreciate any comments/suggestions that you'd like to share. Thanks for stopping by, have a wonderful day!
Linda's Creations Cards and Crafts
firstname.lastname@example.org Pin It Now!