Lately, I've noticed a lot of cards with big, beautiful, ornate butterflies on them. I loved them so much that I just had to purchase a die set and make my own cards. I really like this die but there's sooooo many more that I want it's unbelievable. In fact, there's so much craft stuff that I really want I'd probably have to take out another mortgage on the house to get it all LOL!
I'm pretty happy with how this turned out. The colors are beautiful together and of course I just love the butterfly! I created it with a Spellbinders Shapeabilities Wings of Hope Die set. One thing that I love about Spellbinders dies is they're triple purpose they cut, emboss, and stencil. I embossed both layers with two of the tan embossing mats. Here's a supply list:
- Stampin' Up! Pretty in Pink Card Stock (retired, substitute Blushing Bride item #131198 price $6.95
- Stampin' Up! Rose Red Card Stock (item #102544 price $6.95)
- Stampin' Up! Rose Red Classic Stampin' Pad (item #126954 price $5.95)
- Stampin' Up! Happiest Birthday Wishes (retired)
- Stampin' Up! Pearl Basic Jewels (item #119247 price $4.95)
- Cuttlebug Butterflies in Flight Embossing Folder (not a SU! product)
- Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch (not a SU! product)
- Spellbinders Shapeabilities Wings of Hope Dies (not a SU! product)
- Stampin' Up! Stampin' Dimensionals (item #104430 price $3.95)
Pin It Now!